16 weeks to Peak Hill Climb Plan
This Month I am launching the early bird access to the – 16 weeks to peak HC package.
25% discount for those that sign up before June
- Initial consultation
- Evaluation of previous racing files
- Goal setting
- Full physiological Power Duration Testing
- HR and Power Zone settings
- Rider profiling with strengths and weaknesses
- Plans built around you, your life, work, family and commitments
- Daily emailed training plan
- WKO5 software analysis
- Training Peaks premium account.
This account within the Training Peaks software allows rider and coach interaction, session previews and past training reviews. There is also an app included that you can access the data on your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Race day preparation including Mental race strategies
- Warm up routines and recovery protocols
- Hill Climb pacing strategies
- Equipment and gearing advise
- Post race analysis.
So to begin we will be Testing your strengths and weaknesses at the end of May, then begin training with a unique plan to you and your unique power duration curve using the WKO5 software from June.
22 weeks – Where we will go through 4 key stages of training -Base, Build, Peak, Race
Base: work on Climbing and breathing techniques, rider weaknesses that affect their Goal race event.
Build: specific intervals targeting riders power duration curve (using WKO5 software) with the right work/rest ratios
Peak and Race: this is where all that hard work can come to fruition or ruined, WestSide Coaching will make sure you are on that start line with all the tools in your locker to smash it.
Buy HC plan now to receive the annual review free
(offer available for May only)
Don’t let another year of “I could have been a contender” go by. Get on the 22 weeks to peak and not a one way ticket to palookaville.
Get in contact and we can arrange a free phone consultation to discuss training and racing Goals.
From there we can move onto 22 weeks to Peak Hill Climb plan.